On all eligible MY23 WRX variants at participating retailers when finance through Subaru GFV². No Deposit – Max 48mth term – Offer ends 30/11/2023.
On all eligible MY23 Subaru WRX variants at participating retailers when financed through Subaru Guaranteed Future Value². Vehicles must be sold and delivered between 01/11/23 and 30/11/23. Be quick off the mark to get this offer. Enquire now.
This fantastic offer means that both you and your new Subaru WRX will be protected with genuine servicing and a pre-determined trade in value at the end of your loan term (provided it meets fair wear and tear conditions and the agreed upon kilometres).
Available in Sedan, and for the first time an exhilarating, heart racing Sportswagon. The Subaru WRX range continues to deliver on the core promise of adrenaline-pumping fun and thrills, packaged in a super-safe, robust and solidly-engineered chassis and body, that continues to set the global trend for affordable performance. Features include:
- 5 Year/Unlimited Km Warranty³
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 2.4-litre turbocharged horizontally-opposed direct injection Boxer 4-cylinder, petrol engine
- SRS⁴ front passenger seat cushion airbag
- 11.6" tablet-like centre information display
- Subaru's Vision Assist
- 18" alloy wheels
1. Offer including a 4 year service plan and $1,500 deposit contribution available to approved applicants when financed through Subaru Financial Services (SFS) with a Guaranteed Future Value on eligible new and demonstrator MY23 Subaru WRX vehicles sold and delivered between 01/11/23 and 30/11/23. 4-year servicing offer is based on scheduled (ie logbook) servicing and must be completed in accordance with each vehicle's recommended servicing schedule, the earlier of every 12months/15,000kms on WRX at a participating Subaru Retailer. Free scheduled services are of limited scope.
2. The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum future value of your vehicle as determined by SFS and set out in your contract. At the end of the term, you can select from three options: (1) sell or trade-in the vehicle and repay your loan balance; (2) return the vehicle to us; or (3) retain the vehicle by paying the GFV amount, which is a lump sum amount owed to us at the end of the loan term. You may not be able to return the vehicle to us if you have travelled more than 15% of the agreed kilometre allowance. Total interest payable on the loan will be higher than a loan with no GFV. Monthly repayments will be lower compared to a similar loan term with no GFV or no equivalent balloon final payment. Available on new and demonstrator Subaru vehicles for selected models only. Vehicle eligibility is subject to change. If you decide to return your car at the end of your term, SFS, or another person or entity with SFS’s agreement will purchase the vehicle from you for the GFV, which will be applied to reduce your outstanding loan amount. However, you will need to pay an additional amount if the vehicle is damaged or you have travelled excess kilometres. Credit criteria, fees, charges and terms and conditions apply. Approved applicants only. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39651 319 774 trading as Subaru Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211.
3. Every new Subaru comes with a 5 Year/Unlimited Km warranty period, unless the vehicle is used as a hire car, taxi, ride share, rental, driving school, delivery or courier vehicle in which case the warranty period is 5 Year/150,000 Km (whichever occurs first). For full warranty terms and conditions, visit www.subaru.com.au/owners/warranty.
4. SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Effective when used in conjunction with seat belts.